Providing work placements can be extremely beneficial to employers as it allows a better understand of the ever changing landscape of education and qualifications.
- Giving staff the opportunity to work in a supervisory role
- Scope for finding future long-term employment with successful students
- Raising company profile
- WEX placement students may offer new ideas and/or a fresh perspective
- Opportunities for staff to develop feedback and coaching skills
- Helping young people to develop their CV and build a network of industry contacts
- Opportunities to work with Bristol Cathedral Choir School across school events
Year 10 and 12 students undertake work placements within a block period, normally one week (dates available on main WEX page).
We are always looking for interesting and varied experience of work opportunities for our students. If you are a business owner/decision maker and are able to offer a Work Experience placement please contact Anna Duncan, Work Experience Coordinator on 0117 205 1605 ext 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org